Here are some examples.
Sailing by Hal
I love sailing,
The wind blows,
The sun shimmers on the water,
The sky is as blue as a sapphire,
I silently speed along the water,
I love sailing
Summer by Holly
Summer is hot
It's good for an ice cream
Lie in the sun
Build a sandcastle
Go to the beach
Summer is hot
Plants by Aiden
Some are green
Some are brown
Some are pretty
Some are boring
I'm surrounded by plants in my garden
Christmas by Yasmin
Christmas come quickly I say,
There's presents and crackers to open,
Christmas I want you!
by Leyla
I love gardening
And watering my plants
To see how quickly they grow
And to see what colours they become
I love gardening
Gorillas by Dan
Gorillas are grumpy
Gorillas are great
Gorillas are black and fluffy
They are nice and cuddly
I love them
And they love bananas
by Phoebe F
I love my favourite toy bear
It's very furry and warm
As warm as a blanket
Gorillas by Dan
Gorillas are grumpy
Gorillas are great
Gorillas are black and fluffy
They are nice and cuddly
I love them
And they love bananas
by Phoebe F
I love my favourite toy bear
It's very furry and warm
As warm as a blanket
No comments:
Post a Comment