nrc

Monday, 14 December 2015

2S - Christmas Connectives

Today we wrote letters to Santa Claus explaining why we were on the 'Good List'. We used connectives to extend our sentences and give reasons. Here is some of our work:

Dear Santa,

Please leave some presents in my room. I have been very good this year because I tidied up my brothers bed and his toys. 

I am going to tidy up mummy and daddy's room because I would like a 3DS.

I have been very knd to my mummy because I have been helping my mum to clean up the house. 

I have been very good Santa and if you get me a 3DS then I will look after my little brother.

Please can I have some presents because I have been kind. If you give me a gift then I will look after my sister



No comments:

Post a Comment