Last week we thought about Shrek as a character. We used adjectives to describe him and looked at close up camera angles of him (these tell us how a character feels). Today we played a game where we had to guess the character by asking questions.
As a group we worked as a a relay to write down questions we could ask to find out about a character. We needed to remember a question mark at the end of course!
Then we took it turns to put a character on a headband and ask questions to find out who we were. Our WILF (What I'm Looking For) list was asking questions, good listening, looking at the person speaking, thinking about the answer and taking turns.
 |
| Am I an animal? |
 |
| Do I build houses? |
 |
| Do I breathe fire? |
 |
| Am I royal? |
 |
| Am I a good character? |
No comments:
Post a Comment